Sunday, July 01, 2012

Italy and Dalmatian Coast Playlist

1.] Everything is Sound- Jason Mraz
When there is love, I can't wait to talk about it
When things get rough, I like to walk with you
Or when it's night, I like to be the light that's missing
And remind you every minute of the future isn't written....
And know the only time is right now, it's right well where you are
You don't need a vacation when there's nothing to escape from


2.] That's Amore- Dean Martin (sorry.... it was the only Italian song I had on my iPod!)
When the moon hits your eye
Like a big-a pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much wine
That's amore


3.] Life is a Highway- Rascal Flatts (I'm ashamed... but you don't understand just how many times the boys have made me watch Cars on this trip.)
Life is a highwayI wanna ride it all night longIf you're going my wayWell, I wanna drive it all night long


4.] The Remedy- Jason Mraz (my favorite song of all times, resurrected on the balcony of my cabin overlooking the Dalmatian coast. It's a sad happy song. It reminds me that life is a tragedy and a  comedy all at once.)The remedy is the experience. It is a dangerous liaisonI say the comedy is that its serious. Which is a strange enough new play on wordsI say the tragedy is how youre gonna spend the rest of your nights with the light onSo shine the light on all of your friends because it all amounts to nothing in the end.




No comments: